Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Given that the site hasn't been doing much lately other than gathering dust

"Berlin ist eine Stadt, verdammt dazu, ewig zu werden, niemals zu sein" ("Berlin is a city condemned forever to becoming and never to being.") -- Karl Scheffler, Berlin: A City of Destiny, 1910
I've never been particularly comfortable with the idea of using this blog as a means of sharing personal details, but this perhaps-insane adventure I'm about to embark on warrants something more than a Twitter or Facebook update. Given that the site hasn't been doing much lately other than gathering dust, I figured...why not?   For those who avoid the social mediaz, the news is this: after 40+ years, I am leaving New York City for Berlin, Germany. It wasn't an easy decision, and as I write this (about eight hours before my departure) I am still questioning whether or not it's a wise choice.
http://www.abcdwholesale.com/

Women's sandals
Women clothing
Men Clothing
Women's Shoes
Mens Shoes
Handbag and Wallet
Sport Jerseys
Brand Electronics
Fashion Jewelry
Other Product

No comments:

Post a Comment