Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Benten Films will go on. It's long been a goal of mine to introduce our films to a European audience

To answer some questions many have asked: Yes, Benten Films will go on. It's long been a goal of mine to introduce our films to a European audience, and living there obviously brings me one step closer to realizing that goal. Aaron Hillis will head up Benten here in the States, and if all goes as planned, we'll be making some significant announcements in the coming weeks.
To everyone I've met over the past five years as a result of this site or Benten who has tolerated my bitterness and dime-store misanthropy....thank you. I also would be remiss if I didn't draw attention to a remarkably astute assessment of me by Twitter man-of-mystery The Futurist, whose words left me more than a bit choked up. Here's hoping that life in Berlin finds me happier, calmer, and ready to enjoy watching films again.

No comments:

Post a Comment